Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Good for the soul!

 Just TWO weeks to go now.  You all know I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.  Ha ha.  The only good thing is that I am still working so that is keeping me busy.  Some years I get out of school and then don't leave for Turkiye for a week or so.  That week or so makes me (and esp my husband) crazy.  I am so glad to be taking off earlier this year.  Next school year we will be working much later, at least a week or more longer into the summer!  Grrr.

Only 10 more days to purchase items in my store before it closes for the summer!

https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Totally agree with the sentiment! How lovely card!
So glad that school work is keeping you busy this year! :D
Hugs

Gaye said...

Very cute!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Holley.........gr karin

Taty said...

beautiful, very sweet card. how time flies! Only 2 weeks left until your trip.
I'm happy for you, a hug Taty