Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Thinking of you

 Good Morning all! I hope this day finds you happy and healthy. I am delighted to be relaxing in Turkiye and having a sweet vacation so far. I can't believe that it's almost been a week.  WOW.  I guess most people only get a week vacation. I am truly blessed.  While here in Turkiye I will get to take a vacation of sorts and go from Istanbul to a city called Sanliurfa, "City of Prophets"  it is where Abraham was born as well as the prophet Job and some other biblical occurrences happened.



4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet card Holley.....gr karin

Gaye said...

This card is beeutiful! 🐝

Taty said...

Hi Holley, a very beautiful card with a very sweet and affectionate sentiment. Enjoy the long holiday and take lots of souvenir photos. a hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Good evening Holley :) You are so lucky having a long vacation and the place you will visit near Istanbul seems very interesting.
Lovely card also today!
Hugs, enjoy your days!