Saturday, May 4, 2024

Faery Ink girl

 Are you having a great weekend?  I am.  I am on the last month of sales of the current laces that I have.  I am not sure how much new lace I will get. LOL, I say that, but I know when I get there it will be a crazy amount, ha ha.  I just LOVE it.  I can't wait to check out the stores. I hope new designs have come out this year. I am looking forward to that.


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

5 comments:

Taty said...

beautiful card and the blue lace is gorgeous, the pre-cut shapes are very useful, I should learn to use them. a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and gorgeous lace Holley...gr karin

Gaye said...

The blue is divine! Such a darling card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

That blue lace it's just outstanding! Fabulous card with it!
I wish you to get the most fabulous ever laces during your trip! :)
Hugs

Fikreta said...

lovely card