Friday, February 19, 2010

Blue Skies....

HELLO!! Hello all! Just wanted to put in a quick note to let everyone know that I have gotten back from the serious surgery and I am home again. Thanks so much to everyone for the wonderful messages and well wishes. (Feb 19th 1pm)

Well as spring approaches (I wish it was coming faster), I decided to make a cute card with pretty birds. "Wishing you Blue Skies and Sunny Days" Makes me think of that song "Blue Skies" It has been recorded by 50 different artists (really--look at Wikipedia) but the version I remember is Willie Nelson as my mother loved Willie Nelson so she played it when I was a child.Project Materials: Cardstock(California Paper Goods, Neenah, DCWV); Stamps (Birds-Inkadinkado; Saying-); Color (Copic Markers); Ink (Mememto, Colorbox Chalk, White Pigment); Tools (Sponge Dauber);

6 comments:

Ellis said...

Beautiful card, nice to see you back again! =)

Hugs, Elenor

Shelly said...

I like the spring card, Holley. I wish it could hasten spring along. :)

It's great to have you back in person and know that you came through your surgery all right! I enjoyed all of the beautiful cards you set up for us to see each day while you were in the hospital. Thank you. I pray that your recovery will go smoothly.

Sherry said...

Very nice cute birds

Audrey said...

Holley - love the card. Glad you are back online. Audrey

Vickie Kertz said...

Holley, This card is lovely. So glad things are going well for you. Best of luck with your recovery.

the PaperTemptress said...

WELCOME HOME HOLLEY! You were missed terribly and I am sooo so so glad that everything went so well!!

Patricia
the PaperTemtpress