Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hot Dog

Hello, it's Bella the Dog Walker today. She's even color coordinated her outfit to match the doggies. (Or perhaps she dressed the dogs to match her). Too cute! In our neighborhood we have a couple that has at least 6 weiner dogs! Talk about a site coming down the street. They actually walk together quite well. Always puts a grin on my face.Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, DCWV); Flowers (Prima); Stamps (Stamping Bella; Saying-Cat's Pajamas); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Brads (Doodlebug, Basic Grey); Bling (MAMBI); Corner Punch;

3 comments:

Snoopy said...

Oooh! Holley, I love this stamp! I should add it to my wish list.

You made a fantastic card with it. Love the coloring!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Ret said...

I love this, Holley! Wonderful!

loz said...

So Adorable Holly...Hugs ..Loz