Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love Lives Here

This funny girl comes from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I love her quirky style. Love lives here, in my heart. Today's the BIG day...off to brain surgery. I have a feeling I will be feeling like a pin cushion today. I've already had two days of shots and two blood tests this week (that's before getting to the hospital).

I have set up the blog to post great crafty creations every day while I am in the hospital. I hope you love all the cards. I can't wait to see your great comments. I also hope to check in periodically and leave word. When I do, I will post it on the blog since that is where everyone checks daily. Cheers!


Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, DCWV); Stamp (Kraftin' Kimmie); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Flowers (Making Memories); Buttons (Jesse James); Brads (Provocraft, Making Memories); Border (Doodlebug);

7 comments:

loz said...

Georgeous card Holly. Good luck with the surgery..Hugs..Loz

Cheri Kinder said...

Holley,
You are absolutley the best! Going in to brain surgery and still worried about leaving us crafty creation! You are awesome! You are in my prayers!!
All the BEST,
Cheri

Shelly said...

Darling card, Holley! Thanks for scheduling the posts for while you're in the hospital.

I'm praying for you and have asked lots of others to also. Hugs to you.

Ellis said...

Really great card, I hope the surgery goes well and that you will recover soon!

Hugs, Elenor

Meg Farris said...

What a great stamp, and card. Hope you are doing well!

sally said...

I wish you well with the surgery and recovery. I had a dandy last year and to this day am surprised at how fast and well I recovered. If I can I know you will come bounding out of the hospital. Love does an amazing job of healing.

grandmalee said...

You have such a gracious spirit to think of others instead of yourself at this trying time. My prayers continue to be with you & your family down this rocky path you are on at the moment. I'm sure the blog posts were a distraction for you, but make sure you take care of yourself! We will still be here when you come back! Hugs!