Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Angel Card

Time for the Sunday Angel card. Today's sentiment comes from Romans "May the GOD of hope fill you with all joy and peace...so that you may overflow with hope..." May we all have hope in the coming week.
By now the doctors should have completed both surgeries. Big thanks to everyone for their support and their prayers. Love you guys!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Image (Eureka Rubber Stamps); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Brads (Making Memories; Cross-unknown); Border (Doodlebug); Buttons (Unknown); Adhesives (Glue all, Pop dots, Glue Dots);

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Your Sunday angel cards and comments are always so uplifting to me, Holley. Thank you for taking the time to make one each week. They're always so pretty too.

I've been thinking of you and praying for you each day. The latest report I had about you was good. How I pray that things continue to go well for you.

I'm looking forward to the time when you can be back online. I miss you.

Sketches by Mary said...

I really like the card you made.

Come to my site to see my sketches.

http://sketchesbymary.blogspot.com