Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Paper Temptress Card

Good Morning all. Just wanted to show you some fun paper that I got from the Paper Temptress today. A couple of weeks ago I used this paper to make an Owl card. It's so neat because the ink actually absorbs into the paper behind the columns. This time I wanted to use the same paper and ink it up to color it the way I wanted. In this case I used the white color and inked it with Colorbox chalk pads in orange and brown.


I cut it out with Nestabilities and embossed it. I mounted it onto the Cherry cardstock. Then I added another layer of Nestabilities that I had stamped with a cute Inkadinkado stamp.



I mounted all the parts onto some beautiful brown paper called Columns Canyon Brown. I finished off the card with some wonderful Prima flowers, brads and a heart shape brad framed on some Black Grandee paper.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Paper Temptress-Neenah Classic White Solar Crest, Cherry cardstock, Black Felt Grande, Laser white glossy lustre and Columns Canyon Brown); Stamp (Inkadinkado); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Brads (Making Memories, Paper Studio, Bazzill); Nestabilities (Scallop Rectangle); Color (Copic Markers); Pop Dots;

1 comment:

Vicky said...

cute card Holley
the colors orange and red look fantastic together .Nice work on the coloring
hugs,Vicky