Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Cross

Well, normally I would post a Sunday angel card, but I have this cross stamp that I really like, so I thought I would make a simple card using it today. "For the Lord is great and greatly to be Praised. Psalm 96:4"Bless all of you this week. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, DCWV); Ink (Vivid!, Colorbox Chalk); Stamp (Stampabilities); Button (Grandma's button bag); Ribbon (Michaels); Adhesives (Glue All, Glue Dots, Pop Dots);

5 comments:

Faye said...

Cool card Holly. Hope you are feeling better.

Ret said...

Awesome card, Holley! I'm glad to hear that you're healing well and better every day! hugs!!

Snoopy said...

What a great card, Holley! I'm so thankful to Him, for getting you through your surgery and on your way to recovery. Take it easy, my friend. The healing will come with time.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Lee - grandmalee said...

So happy to hear you healing well after your surgeries! Don't feel bad about having to use a walker at your age...I've been doing it since that age. It really teaches you patience & understanding & I know the Lord has amazing things in store for you since you've already made it through the worse spots. Please take your time during your recovery! It's so easy to overdo it & try to get back to normal quickly, but you really need to listen to your doctors.

I love your card...it really spotlights the cross which is so fitting now (& always!). Thanks for thinking of us & offering this eye candy, but please take care of yourself!!!
God Bless! Lee

Micki said...

Oh Holley, I love this. Totally love it!