Thursday, February 25, 2010

Daisy

I love this beautiful girl from Sugar Nellie. I colored her up with copic markers on this 6" card. For spring time, I added the saying "Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun adn te rain to make its colors appear."I definitely feel like I have been through some stormy times this year. Now let's have some beautiful color.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Stamp (Daisy-Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamps); Ink (Memento); Border Punch (Fiskars); Buttons (American Traditional); Flowers (unknown); Brads (Basic Grey); Saying (KI Memories);

3 comments:

loz said...

Sooo cute Holly..Loz

grandmalee said...

How beatiful Holley! I can see why you liked this stamp after looking at your profile picture!!!

* Shell B.* said...

So love my little daisy too.......cute cute!!!