Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Where's my Sweetie?

Where's my sweetie bear? Well, here he is! Enjoying some ice cream. I love this cute whipper snapper stamp. Make me want some ice cream right now. I really love the way the shading turned out with the copic markers.

I would have loved to put something in the background of this card, but all the papers and such I tried really looked too busy to me. Either that or they really took away from the teddy bear image. I should take a class on layering, lol!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Stamp (Whipper Snapper); Color (Copic Markers); Embellishment (K&Co);

2 comments:

Angela said...

Holley, he is just the cutest!! Great coloring!!
Hugs:)
Angela

grandmalee said...

I just adore your coloring on this cutie! I would love to take the plunge into the copics, but my pocketbook still says no. You're still in my prayers!