Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Angel Prayers

Here's a wonderful Angel stamp that I got from Lili of the Valley. They have some delightful stamps. I got a great order of them in December. I am just now getting a chance to stamp them and start coloring them up. I am starting with this angel. Isn't she special?Need a prayer? Just leave a comment here....

Project Materials: Cardstocl (Bazzill, Neenah); Printed Paper (Unknown); Stamp (Lili of the Valley); Ink (Memento); DieCut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Saying (DCWV); Bling (Michaels); Cross (Recollections); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Adorable little Angel Holley!

Shell~Alaska♥

Kathy said...

Beautiful!!love the colors, and the coloring is excellent...

Trish said...

She is adorable Holley. I must admit to being a great fan of LOTV images. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

jone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.