Monday, January 2, 2012

Don't eat the yellow snow!

Well 2012 is now here. Here's an adorable puppy dog image and a little lesson to learn. Don't eat yellow snow. Guess for us Texans, that's good advice. I must say, I have never actually seen any yellow snow. Can't say I have ever seen much snow--other than the time I spent in college when it snowed on occasion and of course the time spent on trips and such. Snow has just never had an appeal to me and yellow snow...well, that doesn't have any draw at all.Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Image (unsure, think it is Inkadinkado); Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye); Ribbon (Hancock Fabric); Die Cut (Lifestyle Crafts); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers);

7 comments:

THERESA said...

This is so cute, no snow here either, but will def be cautious if i see yellow,lol
lotsa luv

Ellis said...

Cute card you've made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Linda Simpson said...

This is so Cute Holley, I love the colours you have used and look forward to working with you over at SSS and Addicted to Stamps.

I am a follower and would love for you to have a peek at my blog and leave a comment if you wish.

Hugs and Happy New Year
Linda

http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

Kathy Bradley said...

This is Illinois and we haven't received hardly any to date - just dustings so far. Your image and card are so very cute - your coloring awesome!

Christine said...

What a cute card. The saying is soooo true

* Shell B.* said...

Cute card......And boy I have plenty of snow including the yellow snow kind, that my puppy dogs leave! LOL


Shell~Alaska♥

jone said...

Very entertaining subject, I will bookmark your website to check out if you publish more in the future. Thanks!