Saturday, January 7, 2012

Paper Temptress Priscilla

Here's a wonderful card using a fun stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie called Priscilla and beautiful papers from Paper Temptress. This stamp is super adorable and she's got some fun attitude.
I just love the pile of books she's sitting on and reading. It makes me think she's looking up some sort of love potion for Valentine's.

The papers for this project come from Paper Temptress. The background paper is called Black Grandee Feltweave. This paper is a nice heavy weight paper for the card background and has wonderful texture (CLICK HERE). I highlighted mine by adding just a small amount of chalking to the corners. Then I used a Sizzix die cut to create some fun flourishes for the card. For the flourished, I used a textured paper as well, this paper is the Khaki Crepe.


The image is stamped and colored using Copic Markers. Alcohol ink markers work great on Heavenly White, Cryogen White and Neenah Solar white. For this card, I am using the Neenah Solar white. I used a large die cut to trim out the image and dusted the edges with a Colorbox Chalk inkpad.


I hope this card makes you want to break out some gorgeous paper and create a fun valentine card today!


Cheers, Holley

4 comments:

Larisa said...

Very nice card!!

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful card. I love your colouring, and that image :)

Victoria said...

very pretty xxxx

Sarah said...

I love this stamp too and you've coloured her beautifully!! I loooove that flourish in the background, it just makes everything pop!