Monday, January 30, 2012

Squigglefly Challenge

Here's an adorable Digi-stamp from Squigglefly called "Cupcake Bear" from artist Suzanne Urban. Be sure to go to the Squigglefly Challenge blog and play along with the Holley Hobbyists (yep, my team!! ha, when I am gonna get tired of saying that? my team are some good artists!!) If you haven't got any Squigglefly stamps, check out the store CLICK HERE and you can even get a freebie there and play along. Just need some red in your card this week!Only TWO days left until the blog candy starts....check out the wonderful photos and get ready, there's gonna be fun all month long on my blog in Feb in celebration of my brain operation's anniversary (Wanna read about my background and why I am celebrating, CLICK HERE). There's even going to be TWO Squigglefly events. So watch for the Squigglefly postings in Feb, as they will have info on how to win a prize from Squigglefly. Right now you can play to win a prize by putting a posting of the blog candy on your blog with a link to my blog, take the posting from my right hand column or click that link on the column and choose any other blog candy image I have to advertise. Then email me and let me know you have done it, htondre@aol.com If you don't have your own blog, post it on your facebook or to your yahoo groups or craft groups.

Now, off you go to the Squigglefly Challenge Blog to make a fun card, it's very open this week, "I'm seeing Red" is the theme which can mean anything on your card in red or as you know the saying, pick something funny that means you're blowing your top!!

Project material: Cardstock (Bazzill Bling, Neenah); Digi Stamp (Squigglefly); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); DieCuts (K&Co); Twill (Doodlebug); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Sticky Tape); Color (Copic Markers);

17 comments:

Hlora said...

Fantastic colouring and the image you made is just beautiful.. Đ¢his is just exquisite...

Larisa said...

Love the fancy cuttiest and awesome design.

riliska said...

Beautiful image and perfectly coloured and embellished with hearts is so funny as always.

Shawna said...

Lovin' the Cupcake Bear. Cute, cute card Holley!

Tammy said...

Fantastic card and absolutely adorable image! I love all of Suzanne Urban's images! The hearts make great embellishments!

Christine said...

What cute card. I like the image of the little bear. Perfect for Valentines Day.

Holly Young said...

This is really cute Holley. I love the little hearts and their messages on the side! You did great cutting this image out! Fun challenge!

Kathy Bradley said...

Holley - I love his jammies and your card is so adorable and sweet - big smiles!!

bumblebee creations said...

I love this card--this image is perfect for the red challenge--I love his red pajamas!

Stephanie said...

Very cute card and I LOVE the twine, too!

Penny said...

Beautiful card! Great job!
Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love the pajama colours - the orange and blue with the red is awesome and your fussy cutting is perfect! Super cute card Holley!

scrappymo! said...

That card is so whimsical!

Anonymous said...

Aw, this is SO CUTE Holley!

Love the hearts and twine / great layout!

Terri / Brat

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to develop a small message in order to thank you for all the nice pointers you are giving out at this site. My incredibly long internet research has at the end of the day been recognized with good quality ideas to write about with my family members. I would believe that most of us site visitors actually are unequivocally lucky to dwell in a magnificent site with many wonderful people with very beneficial hints. I feel extremely blessed to have encountered your entire web page and look forward to many more exciting moments reading here. Thanks again for everything.
Blue Force Gear VCAS Vickers Combat Applications Sling, AA, With Acetal Adjuster, Non-Padded, Coyote Brown

Sue in CT said...

It is after 2 am and I need to get to bed but I scrolled down to see what else I missed and just couldn't help but laugh at this one. It is a wonderful feel good card. I just can't help but smile just from looking at it.

Anonymous said...

I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thanks , I'll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?
Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot