Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crafter's Companion USA Contest: January

Happy New Year everyone!! Welcome 2012! I can't believe another new year is here. Can 2012 possibly be as good as 2011? I hope so. Crafter's Companion USA is starting off the new year with a contest. The theme is open this month, so break out your favorite CC stamp and make a card (or any stamped project) to share!Here's a card I made with one of the newest SWALK sets called "Shop Till You Drop!" Go by the Crafter's Companion USA website and enter your card this month.

Happy New Year everyone! Making some resolutions? I hope it includes to get more crafting done!!

Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!!!! Love the colors just fabulous!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!

Khristen said...

Love the color scheme you chose, and what great coloring :) Love it, Holley!

Happy New Year to you as well, I am hoping to slow the pace down a bit this year (although with 3 kids, I guess that's a lot to ask for!) I'm just glad the holidays are behind us and I can get back to crafting again!

xx
Khristen

Chris said...

She's adorable! I really like the green and brown together.

Pat said...

Another gorgeous card, Holley! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet!
Hugs Julie P

Kathy said...

Love the card,browns and greens go so well together.Your coloring is perfect. great job.

Unknown said...

Wow I love this card and I love the stamp with the bag on the paper.
Thank you for playing at my blog Candy.
Francy

Linda W. said...

Love the colors Holley = beautiful coloring and color coordination!

jone said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.