Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sunday Angel

Here's a sweet Angel from Magnolia. This is one of the older designs from this company. I came across a store selling it and just had to get this image. Super sweet. I hope that 2011 has been a great year for all of you. I know despite many things that have happened this year, for me and my DH, 2011 will always be a wonderful year to us. This is the first full year that I have gone with NO seizures, the first year I got to leave the USA on a wonderful trip to Istanbul Turkiye, the first year that my white blood cell count started to return to normal, the first year that my health has amazed all the doctors. I have so much to be Thankful for.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Swiss, Neenah, AC); Stamp (Magnolia); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Punch (Fiskars); Brads (Bo Bunny); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Die Cuts (QuickKutz); Color (Copic markers);

7 comments:

Regina said...

It´s so cute!!!! Love the simplicity of your card, it´s amazing!!

Shawna said...

This is so sweet Holley. I love the punch you used on the white and the edging on your purple mat looks like grosgrain!!!

EnblogSail said...

Interesting Frame. Great job!
Caryl

Unknown said...

This is a stunning card, very clean and simple but wonderful.
I wish you and you family an Happy New Year.
If you are interested in my clog you can find a candy for the New year.
Francy

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, love the simplicity of this one
Hugs Julie P

Kathy Bradley said...

Holley,
What a precious image and darling card - your coloring is awesome.

jone said...

Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.