Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Gift for You!

Here's a wonderful gift from Fluffles. He's one of my all time favorites, I wonder what he has? Makes me think of this cat, it was outside an office building that I worked at. It was of course a stray, but it got lots of attention from the office and was left food and water from there. Everyday that cat would go to the nearby field and catch a mouse. It would proudly bring that mouse right up to the back (glass) door of the office.It would sit the mouse there for an hour or two. A few hours later you would come back and the mouse would be gone. The next day, the same routine. I guess it was that cat's way of showing that he was doing his job and he wanted you to know. Sweetest cat.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, DCWV); Rubber Stamp (Fluffles:Stampendous); Ink (Memento); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Trim (Hobby Lobby);

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Holley. I love your blog too.

I found your blog through Scrapbook Stamp Society and love the digis on the Addicted to stamps blog too.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Love crafts forever said...

Just stop by to wish you and your Family a very Merry Christmas!!!!!
Hugs Nataliya

derry said...

Guard all-inclusive findings, distinctive research adored delivers neatly getting this item issue, called as and also additional most of these carefully.

jone said...

Pretty good post! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.