Saturday, December 17, 2011

Harvest Blessings

Here's a great image from artist Sandra Caldwell of Queen Kat Stamps. I just love scarecrow stamps. I colored this one up and surrounded him with gorgeous copper embellishment. Even though winter has now started, I still think of pumpkins. Mmmm, pumpkin.


Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Making Memories, Neenah); Stamp (Queen Kat); Ink (Memento,Colorbox Chalk); Saying (Hobby Lobby); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop Dots, Glue All);

4 comments:

Trish said...

Holley this is a lovely card- loving the copper, truly sets off the image. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

stamping sue said...

not sure this image is for me but you have captured him with the copper.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

jone said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.

derry said...

Pretty good post! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.