Monday, December 26, 2011

Super Sassy

Here's a sassy girl from the Greeting Farm. Doesn't she have some Attitude? I just love stamps with a little character to them. I got some wonderful fun stamps for christmas and I can't wait to start making cards with all them to share with you. You will start seeing all sorts of beautiful cards with the goodies that Santa brought me. I must have been good this year :)Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Stamp (Greeting Farm); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Punch (EK Success); Flowers (Prima); Bling (Queen &Co, Michaels); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

derry said...

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

jone said...

Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable. Thanks for sharing. keep up the good posting.