Friday, December 30, 2011

Have a Berry Nice Day!

This image comes from one of my favorite artists at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Oh, I love her work. Her images are darling and too cute, some funny, some beautiful and some quirky. My DH (dear husband) bought me a whole stocking full of wonderful stamps from this company so next year you will be seeing lots of fun stamps from this company!!This cool embroidered ribbon with mirrored decor comes from my summer trip to Istanbul (thanks again DH!!). I spent al last evening mounting up my new stamps so I can get started! Get ready to see the new goodies :)

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Stamps (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Ribbon (Istanbul, Turkiye); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
Your card is so very adorable and you've colored her wonderfully! Wow, a trip to Istanbul - wow - and gorgeous ribbon.

jone said...

Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.