Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just Dance!

Here's one of my favorite artists, Sandra Caldwell of Queen Kat stamps who draws the funniest characters. This little old lady has decided to take up Ballet. Isn't she adorable? I say, when you want to, "Just Dance!" You are as young as you think you are.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Walmart, Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Sandra Caldwell of Queen Kat, Saying-Kraftin Kimmie); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Prima); Bling (Queen & Co.); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Adhesives (Popdots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

3 comments:

debbie said...

love it

Trish said...

Oh Holley, I love this character- she's brilliant! I really like being able to inject a bit of humour into cards and this is so good for that. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

Sandra Caldwell said...

Just saw on Queen Kat you were using my stamps...love you work...and would love to post you and a link to your blog on my blog. Thanks for adding me to your blog. Merry Christmas.
Sandra