Monday, December 12, 2011

Roses are Red....

Roses are Red...Violets are blue...buy me some Tickled Pink stamps...I will SOOOOOO love you! Hmmm, think Santa would like that? I think Santa already knows that. Lol, I send Santa my wish list straight from the online stamping store. ha! He's a darn good one, that Santa. I must have been a good girl this year.Stamps or not, I will SO love Santa anyways. Here's a fun card using a wonderful Tickled Pink stamp for their Challenge this week. I wish my camera had a better flash on it, but I didn't really have good lighting at the time that I needed to get my photo done. It's using fun Bazzill Swiss polka dotted paper with multiple layers of die-cut background papers, layered punches and beautiful roses. Colored her with Copic markers and she turned out nice.

Have a great Monday.

Holley

8 comments:

Hlora said...

Your beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Sara H said...

Oooo how gorgeous!!!!
Your card is breath taking! Love the beautiful flowers and your stunning colouring!
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink stamps Challenge this week and good luck with the draw!

Regan said...

Simply fabulous, Holley! Love your coloring and those gorgeous roses! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges, and I hope Santa is good to you! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Stampalicious said...

ooooohhh really like this, the colours are great!
thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps this week, hugs, martina

JaniceA said...

Love this card this is my DD to a tee. Thank you for sharing!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Maya Isaksson said...

She sure did come out nice :) she's my favourite (ok one of them) TPS stamp and you made such a cute card with her! Thanks for playing with us at TPS Challenges!

Jill said...

Love the colouring and the red is just fantastic!
Great card Holley :)
Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck in the draw
Hugs, Jill

jone said...

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.