Thursday, December 22, 2011

Color your world...

Here's a stunning image from artist Anna Marine of Sweet Pea stamps. If you check out this stamp on their website, you will see the artist's depiction of this stamp, "Paint my world black." My coloring of this image makes it look totally different. I used all sorts of wonderful pink colored embellishments in a variety of shades. Here's a great close up of the colored image using Copic Markers. I love the stunning detail the artist gives. She's painting the flower that she's holding:



Be sure and check out all of this artists stunning stamps and watch the store for the weekly specials. I am sure like me you are all getting ready for the holidays. I like to set aside time everyday to sit down and keep my sanity in check. For me, that means at least a half hour of un-interrupted time of stamping. Ahhh, just time to relax and design.


Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzil, Neenah, AC Metallic, Making Memories); Rubber Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Ribbon (Michaels, JoAnns); Flowers (Prima); Brads (K&Co); Bling (Queen & Co); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue, Glue Dots);

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very nice, Holley!!

jone said...

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

derry said...

I've never know about this topic. It’s really interesting to read.. I like this blog to know about new things. Thanks for this.