Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Angel Hugs to you

Here's a wonderful Angel stamp from Addicted to Stamp. She's created by artist Ava M Schwark and is called Angel Heart (Click here). She's hugging a winged heart. I colored her up in red and pink so I did my card layout in the same colors. I hope you are all ready for the holiday. Angel Hugs to you.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Hobby Lobby, Neenah); Digi Stamp (Addicted to Stamps); Saying(Sweet Pea); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Stitching (Linda Weber); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Buttons (Grandma's Button Bag); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

THERESA said...

This is gorjuss, love the color scheme......:))
lotsa luv

jone said...

I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles. More power!

derry said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.

collarless mens shirt said...

"you want to express how you feel to the author of the post and to whomever may read your comment and decide to add on to it further."