Monday, December 5, 2011

Squigglefly Challenge

Hello and Happy Monday! Can you believe we are already at the first monday of December? I can hardly believe that. The Squigglefly Challenge this week is a good one. This week the challenge is to make a card that is "Based on a Song." I am sure you can guess what my song is, just by reading my card! This fun stamp is called "Trimming the Tree." But to qualify for the game this week, I call this card "Oh Christmas Tree."
So take a little break, hop on over to the Squigglefly Blog and put on your thinking caps! Use any fun stamp and think up some great song lyrics or names, that go with your favorite Squigglefly stamp. Need a starting idea? How about something simple like maybe...Happy Birthday to You? Jolly ol' Saint Nick? Hound Dog? Dance with me? Did I give you some fun ideas? show me what you got....

Project Materials: Cardstock (Neenah, DCWV); Digi Stamp (Squigglefly); Color (Copic Markers); Punch (Martha Stewart); Buttons (Jesse James); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Brads (Making Memories); Saying (Self printed); Die Cut (Nestabilities);

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Holley this is darling! I love your paper and the sentiment! You picked the perfect image for this song!

Heather said...

Love your card, Holley. The background paper is so vibrant and it really make the tree pop!

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love all the scallops and your design. Do you have to rearrange the ornaments after the fairies are in bed?

Terri/Brat

Nancy K said...

Nice card design, loving the tiny button accents! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!