Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm still dancing....

I'm still dancing...everyday. Here's an adorable stamp from artist Sandra Caldwell of Queen Kat Stamps. This cutie I just had to show again. I did a card with her a couple of weeks ago that I called "Just Dance." Here's another highlight using this stamp that I call, "I'm still dancing" (yes, put the music to "I'm still standing" in your mind and sing along now...Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Bling, DCWV, Neenah); Stamp (Queen Kat); Ink (Memento); Bling (Michaels); Die Cut(Flourish-Sizzix; Spellbinders Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! Just goes to show you, you're never too old to do what you love! Thanks for sharing Holley! - Mel

Card Crazy said...

She is truly precious! I kinda know how she feels right now.
Sue S.

stamping sue said...

Too, too funny!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Sandra Caldwell said...

Thanks so much for doing this stamp...love it ! Thanks for the kind words as well.
Sandra

jone said...

Guard all-inclusive findings, distinctive research adored delivers neatly getting this item issue, called as and also additional most of these carefully.

derry said...

Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.