Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter Star

This is the cutest dancing girl! She's from artist Sherri Baldy of Addicted to Stamps. Isn't she adorable? Too cute! I had to cut her out in a flower shape. I also used a new Martha Stewart punch on this card. Be sure to check out Scrapbook Stamp Society's website to see the new addicted to stamps and look up Addicted to Stamps on facebook for their stamp release on Wed nights!Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, Hobby Lobby, AC Metallic); Digi Stamp (Addicted to Stamps); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Punch (Martha Stewart); Flowers (Prima); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);

3 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Holley,
This is such an adorable image and card - just made me smile! Your coloring is so awesome.

Shawna said...

I love your blog! So looking forward to working with you on the Squigglefly DT.

jone said...

This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.