Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Little Reindeer

Here's an adorable reindeer from Queen Kat stamps artist Danika Lindsell (Artemiss Creations). He's super cute and looks ready to learn to fly for Santa! This stamp is called Little Reindeer. I colored him up with Copic Markers and added just a little copper embellishment to the card along with some sparkle on his bell.

Hope you are still being good, they say Santa is always watching!


Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, DCWV); Rubber Stamp (Queen Kat); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Brads (Making Memories); Punch (Martha Stewart); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);

4 comments:

Chrisann said...

This is adorable. All the rich brown colors make me think of hot chocolate too!

Trish said...

He is totally adorable Holley. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

jone said...

Pretty good post! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

derry said...

The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!