Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm nuts about you....

I am sure you have all seen those cute little stamps at the big retail craft stores. They are often in dollar bins and such. Well here's one of them that I just couldn't pass up. It was too adorable. I had to get this one and make a sweet little card with it. Gonna give this card to my dear husband, who else I would be nuts about?Be sure to scroll down to yesterday's posting and see all the new photos of the blog candy as well as clicking the link on the right hand column and looking at the photos there. If you add a link to your blog to advertise the Blog candy fest, that will go on throughout the month of Feb, with fun games and lots of candy giveaways all month long, then you will go into a special drawing. Just email and let me know, htondre@aol.com. If you don't have a blog, you can also do it by posting in your facebook or posting in your chat groups.


Project Materials: Cardstock (DCWV, Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Stampabilties); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Bling (Michaels); DieCuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots); Border (Martha Stewart); Color (Copic Markers);

6 comments:

Larisa said...

Beautiful card, great colour of paper you used and this is such a sweet image. Hugs. Larisa. xx

riliska said...

Аnother beautiful work!
riliska

Hlora said...

Love how you used a border punch on the folder. Beautiful!!
sweet and lovely card.

Holly Young said...

this is really cute Holley. Your bling sure dresses it up!

Melissa said...

I'm nuts about this card!!! Lol

Shawna said...

I'm nuts about this card!! Love the addition of the pearly bling. OH, I see Melissa and I are BOTH nuts. I mean about the card!