Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meet Christina

Here's a wonderful stamp that my husband gave me for christmas. Ummm, I mean that Santa John put in my Christmas stocking.....it's a stamp from Tickled Pink. This one is Lil Lolita Perfect Match Christina. I am loving the weather here in TX right now, lower to mid 70s and walking outside everyday, it put me in the spring mood, so I have yellow-ed up this card and added beautiful paper, butterflies, and flowers to embellish it.I topped it off with a great saying "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined." Ahhh, as simple as my day to day life is, I am so happy everyday that I feel like I live the life of my dreams. This card is for the Tickled Pink challenge this week, anything goes. I call it, Be Happy in Yellow :)

Project Materials: Cardstock (Heidi Grace, Neenah); Stamp (Tickled Pink); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Saying (Vellum DCWV); Butterflies (); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Bazzill, Basic Grey, Queen&Co, Target); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue all); Color (Copic Markers);

12 comments:

Chrisann said...

She is so sweet and makes me smile. Lovely card!

Shawna said...

I love your card, but I love your attitude and the fact you feel you ARE living the life of your dreams. Who could ask for more? Keep the fabulous cards coming!

Sara H said...

You just spread happiness with your wonderful mood =)And your card makes me happy! Love it!
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week and good luck with the draw!

Trish said...

Lovely card, Holley and lovely attitude to go along with it. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

Regan said...

Such a sunny card - and disposition! Love the cheery yellow and great quote! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Jill said...

Fantastic card with lovely details. Gorgeous text and I love the happy colours on your card
Thanks for sharing it with us at TPS this week and good luck
Hugs, Jill

Maya Isaksson said...

I can't wait for spring! It's a really cute card and I love the colors!

Thanks for playing at TPS this week :)

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

amazing!!! thnx for playing with us at TPS!!

KC said...

this is awesome! I love all the added bits! and your coloring is amazing, as always!!

Stampalicious said...

great colouring, great details, love those butterflies, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamp challenges this week, hugs, martina

Katie said...

I love the colors in this- it makes me feel all ready for spring! Gorgeous use of your new stamp :) Thanks for joining us at TPSC!

katarina said...

Its so cool.