Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fall time card

So, recently I did a posting showing both a winter card and a summer cards at the same time. That got me to thinking that I left out Fall, which color-wise, would always be my favorite. Browns, oranges, rich reds and deep blues....so today I am showing a fall theme card using a great stamp from Queen Kat
Here's a couple more pics of the blog candy that are coming..you can use the link on the right top of the blog to see more pics or just scroll down. Also, there's a contest to put a link on your own blog OR facebook.....just email me that you did so at htondre@aol.com and you will be put in a drawing for a contest.


Are you ready for some blog candy yet? Feb is almost here? there will be contests and giveaways almost everyday!!

11 comments:

Larisa said...

Your card is lovely!!!

riliska said...

I just love this color combo and the layout is so cute and pretty!! Have a fabulous weekend!

Hlora said...

Love your card. Great colour and I love the image.

Crafterkhush said...

i love the image.... You've colored ti well which compliments your oranges and yellows and browns...!!

Holly Young said...

This is really cute, but what about spring?

Pat said...

Love the card, love the idea of doing the seasons, and eyeing the rubber and the candy with desire in my heart!!

Christine said...

The image is lovely. I also like the embellishments. Sunflowers are my favourite flowers

scrappymo! said...

Cute card. You are so good at the colouring...

Debbie Buckland said...

just posted on my Facebook wall and its already on my blog to the right. ;)

artycrafty.wordpress.com

bissecat said...

Oh wow!!This is great candy.I post my blog.I allready follow you.

Angelicnwa said...

now that is a cute card! great job!