Friday, January 13, 2012

Put your big girl panties on!

Here's an adorable image from Stamping Bella. She's super cute and comes with this saying "you can handle it, you have your big girl panties on!" Ahh, the number of times I have had to think about that. Just take care of it and handle whatever life is giving you. And, as it happens, I do just that! Guess I have my big girl panties on after all!Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Stamping Bella); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cut (Lifestyle Crafts); Ribbon (Hobby Lobby); Buttons (American Traditional); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers);

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Cute card Holley! Love that ribbon you used.

Trish said...

Brilliant card Holley, I love the image of the little girl pulling up those big panties, and the sentiment is so appropriate. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

katarina said...

Lovely coloring:)