Thursday, August 13, 2015

A great combination, Paper Temptress and Lizzy Love

Here's a gorgeous card using stunning and bright papers from Paper Temptress and a beautiful image from Oddball Arts stamp artist Lizzy Love.  I just adore her stunning images.  I put together this card using a combination of specialty papers and wonderful Hambly Studios screenprints.  The cute sentiment is from Cosmo Crickett.


The base of the card is a thick Mica/Metallic called Fairway green.  The next layer is a wonderful screenprint called Hambly Studios Screenprint 3/4 Graph.  The beautiful heart die cut from Memory Box is one that I am acutally using the BACK side of the printed screen print.  Obviously it would be better to use the printed side on most occasions, but in this case I wanted to show just the blue that would perfectly match the 3/4 Graph paper.  This is why I always save those small remnants of the papers when I cut them down.  The paper I am using is Hamply Studio Screenprint Mini Bicycles.  The image was printed out on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest.

Will be sharing this card on my blog, the Paper Temptress Blog and the Lizzy Love contest over on their Oddball Art Stamp Co challenge blog.

Cheers everyone!

Holley

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Holley this is so beautiful. Loving the greens and the heart die in the background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Melody Strahan said...

This would be a perfect back to school card! The image is adorable, and the background is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love the card Holley, fabulous background design and those dies are super. Gorgeous image and colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Holley, I love the colours :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Andree said...

This is a gorgeous card Holley. I love the beautifully coloured image xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kathy said...

How cute this is! Lovely card Holley

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fabulous card Holley. Love your color combo.

Laine said...

She is a real cutie Holley. Fab color and detail.
Laine
xx