Saturday, August 8, 2015

Never be afraid!

Here's an awesome image from Ike's Art.  Their blog is having a wonderful contest called All About the Night.  I thought this great image was just perfect.  I added some great paper that was covered in bats.  As you may know (or have heard me mention), Austin is home to one of the largest bat colonies that live in the city, about 1.5 MILLION bats fly out in a huge mass every night from the congress street bridge.  It's an amazing site.  When I had family her a couple weeks ago, we went there, but it did get very dark before the bats were emerging so I am afraid the kids were not as impressed as they might have been in August.
Drop by the Ike's Art Challenge blog and join in the fun!   This great stamp is called Franknella.  She was offered as a freebie on the challenge blog, so if you don't follow over there you should.  They regularly give away awesome images that you can make fun cards like this with.


This card won



Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what Creepy you scary me Holley, but looks fantastic.
Gr Karin

Melody Strahan said...

Very sppoky...but I love the sentiment! It is very true!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is awesome love the image and card design.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

My Side of Oz said...

One of my fav images and one awesome sentiment! Brilliant! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge! Nanette, DT

Andree said...

A fantastic card Holley and a brilliant image. I love the bat paper. The sentiment is just wonderful xx

ike said...

What a superb card Holley - I love the colour scheme and I was only just thinking about using that quote on something just the other day !!! How spooky is that ?!!!
I would truly love to see all your local bats come out like that !!!! :-D
Thank you for coming over to join us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and for using one of my images :-)

Hugz
IKE xxxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, loving the colour scheme.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sall said...

Well that is a scary but fantastic image I absolutely love it. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Laine said...

She is fabulous Holley and perfect for the approaching season.
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Just gorgeous Holley x