Monday, August 10, 2015

Bodacious Bev

Here's an awesome image from Kenny K.  As you guys know I just love his images when I want to make some sexy cards for the hubby.  I totally adore this image from him, she's called Bodacious Bev.  They are having a challenge this week to use a banner on your card.  I did everything in a brown and pink combo here. I just like brown a lot.

Drop by the Kenny K challenge this week and enter your card. I hope you like mine.  I can't believe we are on our 2nd week of August.  Lots of the schools here will be getting started next week, mostly the colleges and then the rest will start the following week.  WOW.

Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

i LOVE that image! Beautiful colors and more of that fantastic lace! I think it should be a contest winner Holley!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the lace. Beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awe thanks Melody. There's so many awesome entries

Laine said...

She is stunning Holley. Fabulous colour and detail.
Laine
xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley and super image. I love the colourway and banner elements xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Holley, she is a sassy lady that Bev, love the background design and lace. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Unknown said...

Brilliant card Holley, I am sure you Hubby is going to "drool" over it, hugs xxx

NickScrapShack said...

This is stunning! Love this image with the gorgeous lace, perfect combo! Love her pink hair and brown outfit - like chocolate and raspberries, yummy!!!

Thank you for playing along with us at KennyK Krafty Krew this fortnight. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
Nick
Team A(ll That)

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeousssss you know I love this styl Holley
Gr Karin

Sam Lewis said...

Oh my! I love this!!! Love the colours you chose too. xxSAMxx