Friday, August 14, 2015

Curly Top Baker

Happy Friday everyone.  Here's some adorable stamps from Sweet Pea stamps artist Sandra Caldwell.  These fun images just make me smile inside and out!  This first card is using Curly Top Baker. He's made some fun cupcakes to share. I bet they taste good, but he's looking a little nervous bringing them to the customer! 
 Here's a closeup of this fun image


 
Please drop by our group on Facebook, Sweet Pea Stamps Friends and Fans.  We have regular contests, sale announcements, card sharing and lots of chatting.  Come on by and join in with us.
 
Cheers, Holley

7 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

This made me smile! My #3 son over the weekend decided he might like to become a pastry chef...

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous card and very sweet Holley
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

I must admit it also made me smile when I saw this image. Such a fun card and love the cupcakes. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is such a fun card and sure made me smile too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card I love the image you have used. One of my favourite shows is the Great British Bake Off this card made me think of it. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A brilliant card Holley and a fabulous image. I don't think he wants to give those yummy cakes away xx

Tracy Welham said...

Funky design! Creative Blessings, Tracy x