Sunday, August 30, 2015

Follow Your Dreams

Here's a brand new artist that I ran across recently, her name is Julia Spiri.  I just LOVE her cute little stamps this one is little fairy.  She sells digis at an etsy store Stamps by Julia Spiri.  Too cute, my newest favorite is one called Gothic Witch...you know that one will be next image I get from this artist.

I colored up her hair in orange and her dress in blue...oh, don't you love her cute little socks.  I would totally wear mis-matched socks around.  So sweet.

Have a blessed sunday everyone

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and so beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Melody Strahan said...

The stamp is cute, and your colors are gorgeous! Beutiful work Holley!

Unknown said...

Lovely cute card Holley, she is very cute and the design is great. Hugs Jennifer xx

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Fun card! Yes follow your dreams!

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card Holley x

Laine said...

This is a complete cutie Holley. Sweet image and colours.
Laine
xx

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous image, love the colours used for this card.

Sylv xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love the image and her red hair. Hugs xxx

Jan said...

This is fabulous xx Jan

Unknown said...

such a cutie. love her
kaye G