Saturday, August 22, 2015

Courting Man

Happy Thursday everyone!  There's a new release of images over at SLS Lines today.  Here's the fun image I chose, he's called Courting Man.  I colored him up in a purple and green combination and then did my card in matching colors includeing the sentiment.  The sentiment to me is just hilarious, but also so very true, "Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but religiously follows the new."  HA!
 
I guess by my age, I have also seen many a trend recycle...bell bottom pants, crop tops, sometimes I swear that was a person stuck with a whole ware house of material from the 60s who's now laughing all the way to the bank.
 
So many fun things you can do with this man, think of all the sentiments you could put with him!
 
Hope this card gave you a smile today.
 
Cheers, Holley

7 comments:

Unknown said...

A really fun card Holley, great image and colouring. Love that cat and the flowers are great so bright and cheerful and the sentiment is oh so true. Hugs Jennifer xx

Melody Strahan said...

Both of those cats are pretty hep!

Tracey said...

Fab card Holley & such fun :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

Such a cool dude Holley. Love this creation.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

A real cool dude. Love it
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chris said...

Great card, love the image. Chris x