Sunday, August 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Sis!

Just wishing my sister a Happy Birthday today! Here's a delightful Magnolia stamp with the cutest Tilda on there, she has cute curls, which I always remember my sister having curly hair when we were younger.  Somehow I never knew mine was too until I was an adult and a hairdresser told me that my hair was also curly!  I used to curl my hair all the time when I was younger

 
Hope you have a wonderful birthday Sister.
 
Cheers, Holley
 
Also wonderful news that my brother and his wife have welcomed their first child!  Hugs and prayers to them and their new family.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

cute one.
kaye
xx

Melody Strahan said...

Awww...so sweet!

Cathy Lee said...

Very cute, Holley. Tilda is adorable!
Hugz,
Cath

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable and love the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such a cutie Holley. Love here curls. Welcome to the world little one.
Laine
xx

Chris said...

Such a sweet image, and fab card. Chris xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card the image is so sweet. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Just fab Holley. She's gorgeous...so cute x

Unknown said...

Adorable card Holley, she is so cute and love that lace. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jan said...

This is lovely xx Jan

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Fun card. Love the way you colored her curls.

Faye said...

What a cute image. And you colored her fantastic as usual.