Wednesday, August 12, 2015

New SLS Lines Challenge

Hi everyone!  It's time for the new SLS Lines challenge to get started this month. The theme is beach/water.  I am using this funny guy called Little Man.  He's totally hilarious and you know he's totally that creepy guy out on the beach.  BUT, I totally have to ask you guys, have you heard of Dad Bod?  this is a real thing
As the article says, and I quote "Beer bellies are in, biceps are out, introducing the 'Dad Bod.'" (click here, but I am serious, you can't unsee or unlearn about this!).  All I can say is, this acceptance isn't going to happen for ladies.

Join in the fun SLS Lines Challenge this month and share your creations with us.

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, see a few of those around these days. but usually wearing more clothes. rofl

kaye G

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous. Great male card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Bless him, such a fun creation Holley.
Laine
xx

Melody Strahan said...

It's an adorable stamp, and an awesome card! I actually prefer a 'dad bod' myself. I don't find 'ripped' sexy, and the lifestyle that goes with it isn't to my liking either. Rock on Dad Bod!

Unknown said...

He sure is a funny creepy guy but you have done him justice with your colouring and design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny x said...

Hahaha love the image. He's fab. Great design Holley x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card the image is brilliant. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A fabulously fun card Holley. The image is great but I think our daughters would cringe in horror if their dad turned up on the beach looking like that xx

Sam Lewis said...

Fantastic! And yes you are right, us girls shouldn't get that acceptances! xxSAMxx

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is so fun and I love the quirky guy. Such a wonderful card for any man.
I am also now your latest keen Follower via Google Friend Connect xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahahaha fun image and fantastic card Holley.
Gr Karin