Thursday, August 27, 2015

What's the hatter with you?

Here's a card using a fun image from SLS Lines with a great paper combination from Paper Temptress.  I love being able to use bold and bright, even neon colors to really POP sometimes. I think this image really goes with this beautiful paper combo.  The image is Mad Hatter.  I added a fun sentiment from Kraftin Kimmie rubber stamps.
 
The awesome specialty papers on this projects are all from Paper Temptress.  The base of the card is a beautiful Mica/Metallic called Fairway.  I embossed it with a Darice embossing folder.  I then added a pink/brown Hambly Studio Screenprint called Mod Circles.  It is a small portion of the sheet I linked to.  Over the Screen Print I added a Hambly Studio Overlay called Lime Mini Graph.  I printed out my image on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest and colored it with copic markers to complete the card.

So, What's the hatter with you?

11 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

I love the bright beautiful colors, and the image is adorable!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and cheerful card Holley
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Hi Holley, what a vibrant card, the colour really pop and the image is fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card the image is amazing. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

What a fun card xx Jan

Janet Packer said...

What a super fun card! Great colour combo too!

Laine said...

So much fun Holley. Great image and stunning color and papers.
Laine
xx

Anonymous said...

Still collecting Laettner cards? 443 617 0735

Andree said...

A super card Holley and a brilliant image. The sentiment and colourway are fabulous xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous! I love the image!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faye said...

That Mad Hatter is great!