Friday, August 28, 2015

Care for a spot of tea?


Here's a stunning image from Sweet Pea Artist TheEastWind.  She has a wonderful stamp line using a character called Lucy Loo. Totally one of my favorites. This image is called Lucy Loo Mad Hatter.  It's currently available in both Rubber and Digi format.  Be sure to check out the links to the store as you will see how totally different the artist's original coloring on this image looks compared to my own.  How cool is it to see two totally different looks ont he same stamp.

I used die cuts from CC Designs and a tea cup from Doodle bug designs to go with some MAMBI paper for this card.  Don't you just love Alice in Wonderland theme?  I had to share this card the day after sharing my Mad Hatter yesterday.

Cheers, Holley

8 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

I love this image! Pretty card!

Unknown said...

Super image and the background designs fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

Katie said...

Lovely card xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Laine said...

Stunning colour palette Holley and fabulous detail.
Laine
xx

Laine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andree said...

A gorgeous card Holley. The fabulous image is wonderfully coloured xx