Friday, October 20, 2017

Bite of Pork

Here's an awesome new image from Sandra Caldwell this month.  This cutie is called #1862 Bite of Pork.  Too funny.  I just love her animated animal stamps.  What a cutie this one is.  A vampire pig.  I am using a Bo Bunny tag and some great shimmery applique that I got in Turkiye.  I thought it looked like a spider web, that's why I used it on this card.  The lace behind it is some vintage lace that I found in a local store.
I hope you are having a wonderful October.  Have a great weekend!  I am looking forward to some relaxation while the hubby takes some time away to go to a concert.

12 comments:

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Susan T. said...

Cute card. Have a great weekend!

Laine said...

Such a fun card for Halloween Holley!
Laine
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fun and fab card Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, love the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Your cards do make me smile Holley. This is hilarious. Great card dear x

Unknown said...

Great fun Halloween card and love the shimmery appliqué . Hugs Jennifer xx

Karenzkardz said...

Love this ..lol xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card and so much fun. The vampire pig is brilliant. Cathy x

Paper and Stuff said...

haha, a vampire pig - so funny and fun! x

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

This card is just wonderful!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card xoxo