Sunday, October 22, 2017

If I only had a brain

Here's a fun image from Inkadinkado.  It's actually 2 different stamps and the sentiment comes from a different company, River City.  You all know I just love images with BRAINS in them as well as sentiments with the word brain, lol.  So I totally had to get these.   If you ever come across a brain stamp or a sentiment, let me know where it is!  I'd love to find out if it's one that I don't have.  For those of you new to my blog, I celebrate my successful brain surgery every February with HUGE celebration of wonderful prizes everyday of the month!  So be sure and be watching as there will be SO many prizes.
Speaking of prizes, some prizes are coming up this week as Ike's Art has their 100th challenge celebration, I will be sharing a card with a link to the contest and I will also be offering a prize so stay tuned!

I am using wonderful papers from Paper Temptress on this project today. The base of the base of the card is Basis Black, which I embossed with a Darice embossing folder.  Then I stamped my images onto Neenah Solar White Classic Crest Paper in Mememto Ink.  After letting the ink dry (I give it at least a day), I colored the brain and the eyeballs in with copic markers.  I layered the papers with wonderful silver lustre.

9 comments:

Susan T. said...

Great card that could be used for many reasons! 😉

Linda Simpson said...

Fun quirky card, ideal for Halloween.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fab card and great halloween digi's Holley
Gr Karin

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I love it, and I can relate...lol

Kate M said...

Great fun card Holley - it's good that you can enjoy a smile with this stamp!!
xx

Sylvia said...

Such wonderful images, and a great card.

Sylv xx

Fikreta said...

Lovely card

Em Louise Fairley said...

Perfect for Halloween xoxo

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a brilliant card those images are just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie