Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Here comes Peter Cottontail....

Ever wonder what Peter Cottontail does during Halloween?
Here's an adorable Halloween bunny stamp (sorry I don't know who makes it, feel free to tell me if you do).  It has this funny sentiment with it which of course reminds me of the old sentiment about Petter Cottontail.  We used to hear that song so much around easter time when I was a kid.  Am I showing my age with that?

I don't know what kids see at easter or at Halloween nowadays.  I might be too ScArEd to see it. lol

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Dortesjs said...

sweet cards you make

Em Louise Fairley said...

Spookily cute, Holley.
Hugs,
Em xoxo

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

So stinkin cute!

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable, love the bunny ghost.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

So cute.

Karenladd said...

Haha! This is just adorable! I imagine him wondering how everyone knew who was inside that costume.

Fikreta said...

adorable!