Sunday, October 15, 2017

Dancing Skeletons

Here's an adorable stamp of a dancing skeleton.  I got this stamp for just a dollar somewhere, most likely michaels, it was a wood mount.  I paired it with some gorgeous lace from Istanbul, Turkiye.  

Can you all believe we are halfway through this month?  Thanks so much for everyone who doesn't LOVE skulls and Halloween as much as I do putting up with me!  I just had to get a chance to use SOME of my huge Halloween collection this year.

Cheers and Happy Sunday

Holley

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous Holley
Gr Karin

Kate M said...

Love your dancing skeletons, but I love your Turkish Lace even better - super card!! xx

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I'm dying of the cute!

Katie said...

These are sweet

Unknown said...

The dancing skeletons look so much fun, great card. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant dancing skeletons and love the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Full of seasonal fun Holley!
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley. I never tire of your Halloween cards and love your dancing skeletons. Cathy x

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Another cutie xoxo