Saturday, October 21, 2017

Morta Moon

Here's another brand new stamp that would be great for Halloween from Sandra Caldwell. This image is called Morta Moon #1887.  I thought this image would look perfect in a greenish yellow tint.  I paired it with some gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress.
The gorgeous papers I am using on this card are a background of basis black.  I then layered it with a wonderful piece of Hambly Studio Overlays.  These are wonderful clear overlays that you can place on top of your cards and add dimension, stamp on, put images in front of or behind, trim, or use as embellishments by cutting.  I am using Lime Mini Graph.  They are also available in awesome 6x6" packages.  For my image, I printed it out on Heavenly white and colored it with Copic Markers.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

booooooooooooo what a scary one Holley great card
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Spooky Halloween card which is brilliant.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

so great!

Unknown said...

Sure I don't see a moon like that!, super card a love how you have done the background. Hugs Jennifer xx

Katie said...

Super card

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love the colors! xoxo