Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Ike's Art 100th Celebration

Ike's Art is having a very special 100th Challenge starting today!!  WOO HOO and what a celebration.  I made this Halloween card in celebration using and awesome witch image from Ike's Art.

As I am sure many of you know Ike's Art has celebrated with me by designing some fabulous images and giving away some wonderful freebies during my annual celebration in February when I am celebrating Life after two successful Brain Surgeries!  I am so thankful for her support and friendship.  I am going to be celebrating with her on her celebration of 100th Challenges by giving away a prize too!
(this item will be given away by Ike on her challenge blog)

Please drop by Ike's art World Challenge blog and grab her freebie this week and join in the fun!

Leave a comment on my blog today sending Ike's Art congrats on their 100th Challenge.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Many congratulations Ike on your 100th challenge blog, that is some achievement. Holley your card is fabulous, I love the silhouette of the witch and great backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

ike said...

Amazing card Holley - I really love the kitty background and excellent skull border.
It is such a pleasure knowing you.
Thank you for using my image and for coming to help me celebrate :-D
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Holley x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Holley!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

Fabulous card Holley xx Jan

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Kate M said...

Great card - love the silhouette of that sassy witch and the skull border too.
xx

Lou Sims said...

Fabulous card and love the silhouette design x

Borqna said...

Awesome card and post, Holley!
You are GEM!!!
Blessings.

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Congrats Ike! Many happy returns!

Sall said...

I love this witch it is just perfect. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT