Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Witches Brew

Here's a recent image that I got from The East Wind.  I thought she would be perfect for a Halloween theme card.  I colored up her dress in red and added some witchy theme embellishments as well as some cool skull paper for her card.

I just got some awesome Skull/skeleton die cuts that I hope to get some cards made before Halloween to share.  But if not, you all know I never need to have Halloween as my excuse to share skull theme cards :)

Cheers, Holley


9 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Holley. Love your coloring as always xoxox

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Very nicely done! I love the image!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card Holley
Gr Karin

Laine said...

Full of fun and fabulous colour Holley.
Laine
xx

UNKY said...

It's perfect for halloween! xxx
-Unky

Fikreta said...

fabulous card!

Andree said...

A brilliant Halloween card Holley. Fabulous image, sentiment and toffee apples xx

Unknown said...

A fabulous Halloween card, the image does go well and super background. Hugs Jennifer xx

Shabneez said...

Love this Holley - the toffee Apple additions are brilliant! Shabneez x